Dear The Fourth Group,
Creating a new politics in the context of the fourth industrial revolution is no easy task. However, with the right people we believe it is not only possible, but achievable. Today we would like to introduce you to the team that has been working to drive our efforts since we were established in the summer of 2016.
Community Organisers lead the building of our community in cities worldwide. Their primary objective is to find, recruit, and develop community leaders who work together to create a new politics in the context of the fourth industrial revolution.
- Leah Bae, Lead Community Organiser (Vancouver, Canada)
- Hannah Polly-Williams, Community Organiser (London, United Kingdom)
- Qayum Mannan, Community Organiser (London, United Kingdom)
- Minh, Lead Community Organiser (Paris, France)
- Jerome Sinpaseuth, Community Organiser (Paris, France)
Our operations team are focused on building our organisation to help us achieve our mission.
- Alvin Carpio, Founder and Chief Executive
- Abhas, Head of Growth
- Sarah Webster, Head of Partnerships
- Ravi Patel, Head of Operations
- Nitesh Srivastava, Operations Manager
Our advisory team is made up of a stellar cast of experienced change-makers, thought-leaders, and experts ranging from Chief Executive Officers of non-profits to leaders in global organisations. Each bring wisdom, talent, and a track-record of making a difference. Our advisors provide ongoing advice to the team. They provide guidance during our start-up phase and help us achieve our vision of creating a new political institution fit for our world today.
- Alveena Malik (expertise: non-profit start-up growth)
- Simon Anholt (expertise: international)
- Patricia Kempff (expertise: private and public sector engagement)
- Alex Harrison (expertise: social impact and PR)
- Brie Rogers Lowery (expertise: digital campaigning)
- Lajuanda Asemota (expertise: technological innovation and diversity)
JOIN THE TEAM
We are looking for dynamic, politically astute, and entrepreneurial volunteers with a global mindset who would like to take up the challenge of creating a new politics in the context of the fourth industrial revolution. As we expand, we’re now looking for the following people to join the volunteer team. To apply, send your CV and a one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: 12:00 GMT, Friday 10th February 2017.
- Main responsibilities: Curate online written, photo, and video content on issues related to politics in the context of the fourth industrial revolution
- Skills: Editorial experience; political independence; experience in curating high-quality and thought-provoking content
Head of Essay Prize
- Main responsibilities: Execute the Essay Prize in search of a new political philosophy for our age; work with academic partners worldwide to get high quality entries from people; secure sponsorship for the prize; create engaging context to help build our global community
- Skills: Experience in managing global partnerships; securing sponsorship; understanding of political philosophy
Head of Politech
- Main responsibilities: Develop and execute strategic plan to create political technology/’politech’ to improve politics; undertake politech hackathons worldwide
- Skills: Experience in developing technologies for change; understands technology’s impact on politics
Head of Digital
- Main responsibilities: In charge of online digital content including our website and our presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Skills: Digital strategy, marketing, and design
Head of Campaigns
- Main responsibilities: Design our campaigns strategy to ensure The Fourth Group delivers real change
- Skills: Campaigning, digital campaigning, and lobbying
Lead Organisers (cities worldwide)
- Main responsibilities: Build a powerful community in global cities worldwide
- Skills: Ability to find, recruit, and develop community leaders; work with a diverse group of people to create political change
Let 2017 be a year when citizens around the world united to create a new politics to improve the state of the world.
The Fourth Group Team